HD Radio™ Technology Standard On All-New 2015 Hyundai Genesis - MEDIA ALERT
Hyundai to launch HD Radio Technology Artist Experience® feature for the first time on the 2015 Genesis
What: Hyundai announced at the 2014 North American International Auto Show that the all-new 2015 Genesis sedan will include HD Radio Technology as a standard feature. Hyundai will also incorporate the latest HD Radio audio feature called Artist Experience® on select systems, allowing listeners to view images such as album art on their radio display. The Genesis is the fourth Hyundai vehicle to offer HD Radio Technology as a standard feature along with the Equus, Azera, and Santa Fe. The Sonata and Genesis Coupe models also offer HD Radio Technology on select trim levels. The 2015 Hyundai Genesis is expected to arrive at dealers during the spring of 2014.
- HD Radio Technology is or will be available as a factory installed feature from 34 automotive brands including Acura, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MINI USA, Mitsubishi, Porsche, Ram, Rolls-Royce, Scion, SRT, Subaru, Tesla, Toyota, Volkswagen, and Volvo.
- Where: The Official 2015 Hyundai Genesis Press Release can be found at the following link:
- Why: HD Radio Technology is the digital evolution of AM and FM radio and delivers significant benefits for Hyundai drivers: crystal-clear sound quality; additional digital only local FM channels known as HD2/HD3 Channels; Program Info, which displays song title and artist name on the radio screen; iTunes Tagging allows listeners to store song information with the touch of a button for later purchase and download through iTunes; Artist Experience which enables images that match the audio content to be displayed on the radio screen. HD Radio Technology is subscription-free broadcast radio.
- Today, there are over 2,200 AM & FM stations broadcasting with HD Radio Technology with more than 1,450 additional digital only FM HD2/HD3 multicast channels sending new exciting programming.
- For more information on HD Radio Technology, visit hdradio.com or download the new HD Radio Guide App from the iTunes store.
###« View all News Releases